Last night we extended our lease by another six months. Ryan just isn't sure that his current job is one that he wants to stay with long-term. So, we'll wait until this summer to see if something else comes up. It is very hard for me to be patient especially with low home prices and interest rates as well as a down payment waiting in the bank! So, I've decided to come up with a top ten list of reasons that apartment living is good.
10. Very little liability in terms of costly repairs to a home- If the littlest thing goes wrong in the apartment like a slow drain or even if I just want new drip trays for the stove, I just call maintenance, and they come right over.
9. We get to experience just how much my parents love us by letting them store a whole lot of our stuff for another half of a year.
8. Very low utility bills- our portion of the trash just increased to $4.25!
7. We get to say that we are debt free!
6. Our apartment is right by several square miles of upscale neighborhoods. We enjoy walking and running in this area.
5. Very convenient location for shopping, restaurants, our church, etc.
4. Two of my close friends (and their offspring, Molly's friends) live right here within a 90 second walk! It makes for convenient babysitting swaps.
3. Free use of workout equipment in the fitness center.
2. Good possibility of convincing my husband that I need a new bistro set to put outside our door to help me endure the next six months here.
1. Much smaller area to clean!
Japanese Garden Oak Wood Diffuser $9.99!
2 days ago