- Friday was Ryan's last day of teaching for the year. Today he's cleaning, moving to a new classroom, and doing paperwork.
- Molly had her first nap without a binky last week at my parents'. We were going to attempt to put her to bed without binky that night.
- While putting Molly to bed without binky, she flung herself over the crib rail. I caught her. We then hurriedly converted the crib to a toddler bed. We let her have binky to not make too many changes to her world.
- Molly had her first bout of food poisoning/stomach virus this weekend. She was a real trooper.
- We have finalized travel plans to MI June 28 - July 6 to visit friends/family and attend my cousin Katie's wedding.
- We have been house shopping and have been outbid by a couple hundred dollars on one house and a couple thousand on another.
- We are looking for a 3 bedroom one-story and prefer flooring other than carpet/vinyl. A covered patio is also on our wish list.
- Our tv stopped working last week, and we are not going to replace it until after we move. Ryan had a tough time facing reality this weekend when missing a golf tournament and the Belmont Stakes.
- Ryan shaved his head completed bald with a razor. I think he looks hot.
- My mom's birthday was Saturday, but we didn't celebrate with her yet due to Molly's illness.
- We bought a zoo membership and are enjoying visiting the zoo while they open an hour early on Mondays in June just for members. We'll be leaving shortly for our visit.
- Molly is saying all kinds of words. She can identify some colors, thanks to the M&Ms we give her when she uses the potty. She can also identify a couple letters.
- The only number Molly knows is "two". But, she conceptually understands it. She'll hold up a couple binkies or stuffed puppies and say, "Two!"
- I just finished the first novel I've read in awhile, Midwives by Chris Bohjalian. I really enjoyed it.
- We have reserved a bunch of books at the library because Ryan reads a lot during the summer.
- This is Ryan's only week off (after today and besides our week in MI) because he starts meeting with his cross country runners for summer training next week.
Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Markers (12 Count) $9.89
12 hours ago