Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Baby Update and Pic


Here is baby's picture. The lady helping with the ultrasound couldn't get the baby to stay still. He/she was moving around a lot! By the way, four people think that the baby is a girl! Also, Ryan and I have felt that way, too. No one has thought he/she is a boy... It finally feels real that I'm pregnant. It is hard to believe before you have a "bump" on your belly.

We had our second snow day today. I can't believe it... I'm teaching at a university and we've had two snow days! Before my first appointment, we went to lunch at Carver's (thanks Matt and Angela for the gift card). So, when I got on the scale, I was a little heavier from my big lunch. Poor Ryan has had to do a lot of shoveling. Normally I would be out there helping him a lot. He's also delivering papers and has had a crazy time battling the snow and ice. I think it takes him a couple hours to thaw out.

Yes, we are planning to move to TX. Ryan is interested in teaching, and there is a MUCH BETTER job market there than in Ohio. Also, of course it would be nice to be close to my parents. So, Ryan is pursuing a teacher preparation program to teach Social Studies in Grades 4-8. He will take classes this summer and be able to begin a job this fall. We'll try to live close to the school district that hires him. So, hopefully he gets a job this spring so we know where to look for a house. It will definitely be in the Fort Worth area.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments: