Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Shower

These are all of the beautiful ladies that were at my first baby shower last Saturday! They really blessed me! I can't wait to use all of the gifts with our baby. I'm especially excited about the Baby Bjorn.

We had a garage sale this morning. We made a lot of money- enough for two fill-ups at the gas station! That's a big deal nowadays. It is always amazing the things for which people will pay money. It feels really good to get rid of stuff. We had our sale from 7-2 and then we packed up the remainder, and I was home from dropping it off at the thrift store by 3. Now, I'm off to join Ryan for a nap, and then we have to get ready for our open house tomorrow. Now that we've gotten rid of a lot of stuff, we mostly need to clean.


1 comment:

The InstiKater said...

You all look lovely! I think showers are so that you get enough attention before the baby that when the baby comes and everyone ignores you, it's okay! These are the last times people will greet you first. But you won't mind one bit.

I got your card....always so thoughtful. I love you!
Kate