Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ryan's Birthday



Just a quick post because it's bedtime. These are some pictures from the park last week. Ryan got a new cell phone recently, and it has a slot for a memory card. So, these are pix from his phone that we then saved to our computer. Fun!
Ryan babysat this morning when I worked at the GAP. Then we went to a running store and got him some shorts and ordered some shoes. We ate out at La Playa Maya, a Mexican restaurant specializing in seafood. I had ceviche. It is like a fish salad. Very yummy. I had it on our honeymoon in Los Cabos, too. We then watched a video after Molly was in bed. I had fun on Ryan's birthday. I hope he did, too. I did make him a pretty good breakfast- egg casserole with hash browns topped with an egg mixture containing bacon, mushrooms, tomato, and cheese. I served it with a side dish of fresh raspberries. Yum!

No comments: