Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Getting Ready

I've started packing my bag for the hospital. No one talks about the daddy needing a bag for the hospital, but Ryan is going to need some pj pants if he spends the night. He'll also need a lot of snacks.

I've also been making a huge to-do list of things that need to be done before the baby comes. I'm trying to stock up on groceries. Hopefully, I'll be able to put some meals in the freezer, too. My mom already brought us dinner last night- no baby yet, she just knew we were both working all day! I've trained at two different Edward Jones offices. It is a very difficult job, but I'm learning a lot and have been meeting a lot of people.

We had our lamaze class this past weekend. Ryan is really excited and is coaching me in getting ready for labor! He has all kinds of exercises for me to do- some of them are exercises for runners that he thinks will help strengthen me! He is very supportive and will be a great dad!

1 comment:

The InstiKater said...

I think the best way to get ready is to just relax. I know there are lots of things to do and lots on your mind, but you won't get another chance to hang out with your love (or yourself) for a while after Molly comes. By the way, Molly is the number one whitest name according to Freakonomics. It made me giggle and think of you.