Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nine Months Old

Molly's nine month birthday was this weekend. We also celebrated my mom's birthday. I made my first souffles which looked great when I pulled them out of the oven. Five minutes later they had fallen sadly. We also went to watch my cousins at the Scottish games. We got to meet Molly's week-old second cousin Ella.

Molly had her nine month appointment yesterday. She still is not yet 18 pounds, but she's nearly 30 inches (2 and a half feet!). She's low on the spectrum for weight, but she's near the top for height. I also recently got tested for celiac disease (gluten allergy) to see if I could be a carrier. I was negative, so there's no way Molly can have it. So, unlike her daddy, she can eat bread and products containing flour. That's good news!

Ryan is done with school, and Molly is keeping both of us busy! We are busy keeping her safe and crawling around after her!

No comments: