Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cowgirl Up


Ryan has a new job working weekends at the Cowgirl Hall of Fame. Who would have thought that a city guy from the midwest would get a job working there? He's just doing general security which means that he is mostly responsible for telling people not to take pictures. He'll get more tasks after he learns more about the facilities. It is a great job because as a history buff he loves museums.

I met with a doula this morning. We'll probably hire her to help out during my labor and delivery. She is not medical personnel, but is available for emotional support. She knows different massage and breathing techniques. She can also give suggestions of different positions to help ease labor pain. She'll be a good support for Ryan, too. She can help him understand what I'm going through and how he can help.

Here's a pic of me taken this afternoon. Right now I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I've been putting on a lot of weight staying here at my parents. There is always a lot of good food around...
My Dad made this awesome dollhouse shelf for Molly! It is so cute! She already has a lot of books and stuffed animals that will fill most of it!

1 comment:

benstester said...

Wow Em! Great to get the update... I'm thinking maybe you should hire two of those "doula's" - one for you AND one for Ryan!

Keep us updated...

Ben @ Tricia